If you wish to connect to the intuitive, creative part of you, and realise the eternal Self at our core, you need to consider what yoga really is.
There is no single definition of yoga.
Yoga is a science, it is a body of techniques that lead us to consciously connect with ourselves and with life. In yoga, there is no dogma or belief system attached to it.
The word ‘yoga’ is used to signify any form of connection. In a philosophical sense, however, yoga means the conscious connection with the unlimited, eternal, higher Self.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga has proven to be beneficial in the prevention of various diseases and ailments. In addition, it addresses many everyday conditions, offsetting the stress, anxiety, and depression that are so common in our modern lives. Yoga applies a holistic approach to the human being. Asanas (poses), pranayama (breathing practices), meditation are synthesised to help us activate our inner self-healing mechanisms to assist the body in wellness to all aspects of the being.
What can Yoga do for you?
- Suppleness and flexibility of the muscles and joints
- Vitality of the tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, lymph system, and nervous system
- Improved coordination of mind and body
- Increased control of the subtler movements within the body
- Sharpening of the senses
- Enhanced ability to breathe in a more profound, calmer, and more relaxed way
- A positive attitude and lighter approach to life’s challenges
- Better regulated heart rate
- Improved memory, concentration and focus
- Better functioning of the entire body
I offer an individual yoga consultations. It is 1h or 1.5h private yoga class during which you will receive individually tailored session.
I also run group classes. Please contact me for more details.
Price for individual yoga consultations: